Since 1962, Lensvelt has produced high-end furniture by innovative designers like Maarten Baas, Joep van Lieshout and Fabio Novembre, providing architects & interior architects with the tools to create unforgettable spaces. These unique designs have earned Lensvelt the prestigious International Elle Decoration Award (2012), the Wallpaper Design Award (2012) and twice the Milano Design Award (2016 & 2017).
Take a trip to the extraordinary. . .
Lensvelt Gallery at Herengracht 178 opens its doors to blow your mind in dazzling new ways:
- Witness Amsterdam’s lockdown in luminous black-and-white photos by RVDA
- Befriend a massive phallus by Joep van Lieshout,
- Reflect on optical-illusion furniture by Fabio Novembre.
- Journey through time with Frank Tjekema
- Get inspired by the latest book by Erik Kessels.
AND uncover the mystery of our most Instagrammable art installation yet . . .
Designers: Fabio Novembre, Joep van Lieshout, Frank Tjepkema, Reinier RVDA and Erik Kessels
1016 BR Amsterdam
Friday and Saturday 12 AM – 6 PM
Sunday 2 PM – 8 PM
Book signing (In Almost Every Picture #16, by Erik Kessels): 20 September, 6 PM – 8 PM. Drinks till late.
RSVP: firstname.lastname@example.org (subject – Glue)
Instagram / Facebook